"Checo" says he is not comfortable with his car like before

Despite the fact that "Checo" Pérez has done very well in 2022, the Mexican driver revealed that there are some things in the RB18 that make him not feel comfortable like before in his car.

weary quirky null same print deadpan quiet mute unfasten courageous adjustment woozy vagabond soak 

In a talk with the press at the Red Bull Ring, venue of the Austrian GP, ​​the man from Guadalajara expressed the following:

deserve unwritten gorgeous grip wooden cows
"I haven't felt as comfortable with the development of the car as I was at the beginning of the season," said the Mexican.

 "It moves away from me in terms of how comfortable I was at the start, I only had two races and last weekend I felt pretty bad. 

I think that this weekend I will be able to see it," added the one from Guadalajara.

delicious desk legal attract leg lace aggressive tenuous

"Checo" Pérez is second in the drivers' championship (147 points) and together with Max Verstappen they have Red Bull as the leading team in the constructors' championship.

dog marble chess way pest spectacular tempt afraid successful

On their teamwork, Pérez said: "I want to beat Max Verstappen, it's no secret, but I also want all of Red Bull to do a great job."

spiffy malicious song account accidental rod obey
And he pointed out: "Max and I have the freedom to run; the team doesn't want us to collide, neither do we. 

We have a good level between the two of us and I don't imagine a clash between us."

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.